Monday, April 5, 2010

April 1986

It's a short column this week with only one recipe...
The PINHEAD ABSTRUSE CASSEROLE actually wasn't too bad. It was pretty bland, as the recipe never mentioned anything about any seasoning of any kind. I put a little Sriracha on it and it was palatable. The veggies cooked up nice, except for the bell pepper which remained hard and crunchy. In the context of eating eggs and rice, the bites of bell pepper looked and felt like sweet corn, which was weird. I bet actual corn would've been better. It wasn't terrible, I wasn't hungry anymore after I ate it.
I'm debating whether or not to write to the address with a check for $9.65 for the T-Shirt. There's no expiration date listed, you think they still have any left, twenty-four years after the fact?

Ingredients for PINHEAD ABSTRUSE CASSEROLE


out of the oven...

...and into my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment